You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul,
and with all your strength, and with all your mind; and your neighbor as yourself.
As Episcopalians, we at Saint Mark’s share a common life with other Anglicans around the globe, and that common life is shaped by ‘the Five Marks of Mission’ – five ‘signs’ that we are actively participating in God’s mission in the world. When we are being faithful, we are doing these things.
The Five Marks of Mission are:
- To proclaim the Good News of the Kingdom;
- To teach, baptize, and nurture new believers;
- To respond to human need by loving service;
- To transform unjust structures of society, to challenge violence of every kind, and to pursue peace and reconciliation;
- To strive to safeguard the integrity of creation, and sustain and renew the life of the earth.
NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS
May 11 at 7:30 PM
7:30 p.m. As is our custom, we end the season with crowd-pleasing classical favorites.
May 12 at 5:00 PM
May 18 at 10:00 AM
Doors Open is coming to Saint Mark’s! Doors Open Minneapolis is a new weekend-long event, May 18th and 19th, 2019, that allows the public free, behind-the-scenes access to buildings in the City of Minneapolis that are architecturally, culturally, or socially...