You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul,
and with all your strength, and with all your mind; and your neighbor as yourself.
As Episcopalians, we at Saint Mark’s share a common life with other Anglicans around the globe, and that common life is shaped by ‘the Five Marks of Mission’ – five ‘signs’ that we are actively participating in God’s mission in the world. When we are being faithful, we are doing these things.
The Five Marks of Mission are:
- To proclaim the Good News of the Kingdom;
- To teach, baptize, and nurture new believers;
- To respond to human need by loving service;
- To transform unjust structures of society, to challenge violence of every kind, and to pursue peace and reconciliation;
- To strive to safeguard the integrity of creation, and sustain and renew the life of the earth.
NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS
Oct 24 at 6:00 PM
Wednesdays - October 10, 17, 24 @ 6pm How do we and how can we support one another, in community? Join in the conversations around the dinner tables as we learn about Dietrich Bonhoeffer, share ideas, enjoy a simple meal,...
Oct 25 at 11:30 AM
City House, a mission partner of Saint Mark's, is having its annual fall fundraiser.
Nov 11 at 5:00 PM