Aug 4, 2020
12:30pm - 3:30pm
An opportunity for a Personal Pilgrimage.
The Cathedral will be open limited hours for personal pilgrimages; for prayer, study, and self-guided tours. All entry and exit will be through the Narthex doors.
- Tuesdays, 12:30 -3:30 pm
- Thursdays, 9:30 am – 12:30 pm
Spaces open will be strictly limited to the Nave and Hewitt Chapel. Restrooms will not be available. Clergy and Pastoral Care will not be available unless by prior appointment.
Safety protocol will include:
- 10 or fewer guests allowed at one time.
- Face masks required (please bring your own).
- Safe distancing maintained at all times.
- Designated pews will be clearly marked for seating.
- Again, entry and exit will be through the Narthex door.
- Again, restrooms will not be available.
- You will be checked in and out, with a brief health screening which will include a temperature check and a check about the following symptoms:
- Cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell, diarrhea.For the well-being of all, please do not come to the Cathedral if you have any of these symptoms.
Online bookings are not available for this event.