Flexible Payment Options.
You can make a contribution in a variety of ways:
- Checking Account
- Savings Account
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- ACH Automatic Debit - Contact Pat Betsinger to set up your account
- Online -You can support the church by making a one-time online contribution or establish a recurring contribution. You choose the dollar amount and frequency of recurring contributions and can make a change at any time.
Automatic Pledge Update
When you complete an online contribution for a pledge commitment to St. Mark’s, your online contribution is electronically credited towards your pledge record.
Online contributions are credited to the fund you have selected. Contribution options include:
- General Fund – supports the full range of worship and ministries at St. Mark’s. General Fund contributions are credited to your annual stewardship pledge.
- Capital Fund – supports the completion of projects identified in the St. Mark's "Opening Our Doors" capital campaign and builds our reserve fund for future capital improvements.
- Friends of Inclusion
- Friends of Music
- Friends of Outreach
- Groveland Food Shelf (St. Mark’s Cathedral Partner)