The Community Room is an expansive, welcoming and warm space perfect for large meetings or receptions. Complete with an elevated platform for event speakers, a fireplace and grand piano, the space is adaptable to fit your unique needs.
- Bose sound system
- Large, backlit projector and 2 large screen TVs
- Oak paneling and historic leaded glass windows
- Adjacent to kitchen and dining room
Note: Our systems are not compatible with Apple Mac products.
Fast Facts: Community Room
- 30 people per salon, up to 120 people for total space
- Main room: Approximately 33’1” x 58’7"
- Fireplace wing: Approximately 9’1” x 16'
About Saint Mark's Location
Built in 1910, Saint Mark’s is a historic cathedral known for its beautiful architecture, stained glass windows and unique bell tower, which chimes throughout the daytime and is lighted with seasonal colors throughout the year.
Located in the heart of downtown Minneapolis adjacent to Loring Park, Saint Mark’s is within close walking distance of numerous destinations, including Nicollet Mall to the near northeast, the Arts & Culture District to the near north, the Walker Art Center and Minneapolis Sculpture Garden to the near northwest, and an incredible mix of food, drink, music, sports and shopping in all directions.