Saint Mark's commercial kitchen is clean, spacious and well-equipped for your needs with numerous industrial-sized appliances. Including a separate exterior entrance/exit, our kitchen space is perfect for:
- Leased kitchen
- Cottage food business
- Supplementing a food truck business
- Start-up kitchen
- Cloud kitchen (used for preparing to be delivered to customers)
- Campus food/beverage for onsite catering at Saint Mark's
- Front kitchen with commercial coffee maker, gas range with oven
- Commercial dishwashing room and separate cleaning/washing area
- And more!
About Saint Mark's Location
Built in 1910, Saint Mark’s is a historic cathedral known for its beautiful architecture, stained glass windows and unique bell tower, which chimes throughout the daytime and is lighted with seasonal colors throughout the year.
Located in the heart of downtown Minneapolis adjacent to Loring Park, Saint Mark’s is within close walking distance of numerous destinations, including Nicollet Mall to the near northeast, the Arts & Culture District to the near north, the Walker Art Center and Minneapolis Sculpture Garden to the near northwest, and an incredible mix of food, drink, music, sports and shopping in all directions.